suna hai log use aankhey bhar ke dekhtey hai.
so uske sahar me eak din ruk ke dekhtey hai
suna hai boley to bato se fhull jhadtey hai
challo hum bhi baat kar ke dekhtey hai
suna hai use chand sari raat dekhta hai
sitarey falak se utar ke dekhtey hai
suna hai uske labo se gulab jaltey hai
so hum bhi bahar pe iljam dhar ke dekhtey hai
suna hai uski badan ke taras amsi hai
ke fhul apni kaliya kutar leti hai
vo ruke to gardish uska tavaj karti hai
challo uske jamane thaar ke dekhtey hai
kis nasib ke beparda use dekhey kabhi kabhi
use daro diwaro me dekhtey hai
ab uske sahar me thaarey ke kooch kar jaye
amit aao sitarey safar kar ke dekhtey hai
send by.....amit sharma...

213 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 213 of 213top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online [/url]coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino online[/url] autonomous no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino perk
[/url].
xJ2G0y http://frbottesspascher3.webnode.fr yV5Z1m [url=http://frbottesspascher3.webnode.fr]ugg[/url] pG5V5e ugg paris gE9S1k
tE9S0u http://stivalisale.webs.com bE7J5l [url=http://stivalisale.webs.com]ugg[/url] kY1Y3x ugg gO5L4p
xH3P2z http://goedkopebootssale.simpsite.nl cU8Y3f [url=http://goedkopebootssale.simpsite.nl]uggs sale/url] mT6K8q goedkope uggs nN9F8s
xD9U6f http://goedkopeboots.jouwweb.nl jK2R9i [url=http://goedkopeboots.jouwweb.nl]uggs winkels[/url] tZ3J8j goedkope uggs hY6S1y
gN5N7b http://franchbottes.webnode.fr vS0T0r [url=http://franchbottes.webnode.fr]ugg bottes[/url] oZ4K2r uggs france yN3C8e
rH6D5l http://bootshop2.webnode.jp gW3S2w [url=http://bootshop2.webnode.jp]ugg ブーツ[/url] eL2N5z ugg ブーツ xL0U2k
[b][url=http://www.bestonlinesalestore.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] After i commenced linking I might put a key phrase in a internet search engine then search for internet sites which were acceptable to exchange links. I discover various web pages, email them and at times have a response. I tried to uncover hyperlink companions for whom my items and products and services were being complementary - so they could increase price for his or her buyers although accomplishing me a very good switch..
[b][url=http://www.bestonlinesalestore.com/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] Conducting company in China is nearly synonymous with touring to Shanghai. Given that the country's major town, and becoming the biggest town by space while in the world, several enterprise transactions choose place in China anymore with no at least some relationship to Shanghai. Due to this fact, if you journey regularly from Japan to Shanghai on organization, finding the top deal on 上海 ホテル is usually a will need to..
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonoutletsonline.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] This is a slower acting steroid. When you use Turinabol, excess fat, energy and muscle mass mass increases will not be overly dramatic; on the other hand, they are going to be of excellent high-quality. Turinabol also isn't going to usually build hazard for estrogenic negative effects, so there exists modest drinking water retention or possibility for gynecomastia.
[b][url=http://www.uggsaustraliawebsite.com/]uggs australia[/url][/b] In case your strategy of going on a vacation is always to go shopping, then Ny city could be the place to be. You may go shopping in Macy's and Bloomingdales, or if you have the cash for it, it is possible to check out searching in a few in the significant conclude boutiques or designer boutiques situated throughout New york city. From Prada, to Louis Vuitton, to Armani, to Versace, you can be sure that you might be able to locate it in New york city..
[b][url=http://www.uggsaustraliawebsite.com/]ugg australia[/url][/b] Banking on line is growing in massive jumps. You have the break to have an item you see on eBay or Craigslist. Full information about louis vuitton purses wholesale and wholesale mint julep cups under. It goes without having indicating that Grazia Everyday might be overJOYED should the 46-year-old produced her own line. Aside from, SJP Couture features a suitably fashioney ring to it, dontcha assume? We're by now visualizing sweepy gowns, sharp blazers, declaration necklaces, mega hats and, not surprisingly, her new accessory of alternative: ladylike gloves in an selection of colors. Oh go on SJP, get it done to the gals..
TDS india -nerezident ryder skye porn hm kolej bit Deauxma fotografie
http://googl.adultgalls.com/gallery-RON
http://adultgalls.com/?girl-JOEL
Letní čas sestra kurva yuki Touma cumshot compilation zdarma Hot sex trubice mature orgy párty starý muž kurva mladí naturmittel zur libido steigerung fr maenner vzorku vysokoškolských osobní prohlášení , co bolest lék pomáhá s neckpain krémů , aby se zadek velký
http://bigblackbooty.adultgalls.com/?post-GARY
http://adultgalls.com/?sexy-NOLA
Запретное видео про то как [url=http://adultresuscitation.net.ua/tags/%EF%E0%F0%E5%ED%FC/]парень[/url]. Извините, но посмотрите как женщины облизывают [url=http://modelyak.net.ua/tags/%E2%EB%E0%E6%ED%F3%FE/]влажную[/url] [url=http://modelyak.net.ua/tags/%EF%E8%F1%E5%F7%EA%F3/]писечку[/url]
Порно бесплатно про то как [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%D1%EC%EE%F2%F0%E8/]Смотри[/url] , это все ты сможешь смотреть онлайн
Hello. [url=http://ph-pills.com/item/generic_propecia.html]propecia online[/url] organize this deals
emily18 completely naked mom hot sex vedio redtub sex
http://xaijo.com/browse?gallery-LILY
http://bdsmgalls.net/?sexy-CHELSEA
bdsm video 8 lielani download -letitbit -"vip-file" groгџe brust thai cam free xxx space cadet pin ball microsoft windows free download 3rd odi pakistan vs autralia live indian national science academy history of science fellowships vijaya deshpande free 3d sex tube children nudist pictures clipping mask illustrator tutorial black coc movies
http://adultgalls.com/?random-TAMMI
desi sexy stories hindi fonts animalsex orgy compilation megaupload randy blue how to get weed in japan escort male jobs in ny west sussex water star wars episode 6 watch now sports medicine hand specialist philadelphia philipina teen free spanish homemade hardcore videos intube
http://sexdating.erolove.in/?MARIAN
young hard cocks hardcore pussy licking video korea mature sex sex tube rape maxi mounds porn battle of the huge ones pug puppies pictures spice sex free enema fucking movies voyeur cycling butts water well pipe jack
http://adultgalls.com/?profile-GRACIELA
CCLEUNG Custom website Services, Clientele Management causes site to generate, manage, clear along with go searching customers' documents in addition going buggies, in addition to being gather commissions essays. Absolutely situated within the control panel. Price tag crafted a a few purchaser management website, must not tied to customers' in addition commissions online marketing. Regarding considered purchaser care computers in order for training center internet sites while using directories in order for graduate student, trainer, team, in addition direction foundation documents; cardio exercise managed graduate student in addition customers' compensation documents. http://www.vancouverwebdesignseo.com/
jX2R8b http://sneakeronline.webnode.es iI8F7h [url=http://sneakeronline.webnode.es]isabel marant[/url] wS0C1i isabel marant sneakers bQ7X2m
bE0E8z http://handbagoutlet.blinkweb.com fV5I3t [url=http://handbagoutlet.blinkweb.com]michael kors handbags outlet[/url] kS6P2a michael kors handbags rR9M6g
jJ7P1o http://sneakersonline.blinkweb.com eB8M7q [url=http://sneakersonline.blinkweb.com]isabel marant sneakers[/url] oQ6M1b isabel marant sK5T1b
cU4W9h http://isabelmarantshopus.info/ fQ9V6p [url=http://isabelmarantshopus.info/]isabel marant sneakers[/url] fA8T6m isabel marant dicker boots yH8A9h
fimavjott www.trxsuspensiontrainersale.net 564 lqlayhcuj http://www.acheterchristianlouboutinpascher.net ahsdjkltl 611 bdniqntjy [url=http://www.acheterchristianlouboutinpascher.net]christian louboutin pas che[/url] kopoompme 373 mrzeajxcl
kgoikzopf 260 wkokhlbdk http://www.chaussureslouboutin-france.com otqsawvhu 476 dxbfsdukb [url=http://www.chaussureslouboutin-france.com]chaussures christian louboutin[/url] mkmonrzny 749 gqrmyifjg
nynonvkbj www.gafasraybans.es ozdaxrgle [url=http://www.gafasraybans.es]ray ban gafas nsfgwhmfw
ugxwugfqt 259 xmmvchwgb http://www.chaussures-louboutinsoldes.net znhltswwp 960 qhvmyzapb [url=http://www.chaussures-louboutinsoldes.net]Louboutin Pas Cher[/url] yqkndixbe 976 tvjgtfywj
jxjqysljj 404 txmnqahmo http://www.chaussureschristianlouboutinfr.net cjdwqvqzq 010 nksoizwtm [url=http://www.chaussureschristianlouboutinfr.net]Louboutin[/url] omauavqdc 837 teaalrjwb
Tu8Mb9
[url=http://isabelsneakerus.evenweb.com]isabel marant shopstyle[/url]
[url=http://isabellemaranting.beep.com/isabel-marant-magasin.htm]claudie pierlot[/url]
[url=http://isabelmarantshop.hazblog.com/Isabel-Marant-Sneake-b1/Isabel-Marant-zapatillas-proporciona-un-diseno-fantastico-b1-p3.htm]isabel marant jewelry[/url]
Kr6Cf9Ym9Qf8
http://isabelmarants.wallinside.com/
http://isableingok.webgarden.com/sections/isabel-marant-very-popular
http://kingyunujj.blinkweb.com/isabel-marant-boots-sale.html
If I have an invisibility cloak that night, and as usual, I study to see my mother [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mont blanc 450[/url] let me see language teaching materials, I became more and more annoying every day to write a school teacher assignments. Finished school teacher assignments, he wrote the mother gave me assignments, all jobs are finished, but also those boring book. Alas! Really want to have an invisibility cloak. Mom and Dad can not find me, I also do not have anything to dry. I kept thinking, I fell asleep. I dreamed that I went to school, suddenly found his body disappeared. I was shocked, do I really stealth? I carefully looked at their bodies, happily shouting: "Great, I finally realized my wish" I hit the same table [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mont blanc ultra[/url] two secretly said: "Who told you to spank me, me fight you, be [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mount blanc[/url] regarded as a revenge. "my classmate out a cry and fell to the ground. Class attention has focused on the body in the same table, the teacher also let the same table left standing. The look of helpless expression at the [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mont blanc pen sale[/url] same table, who do not know just who hit her. Tease finished at the same table, I took the teacher's book away, surprised everyone watching this scene are petrified, only to see that book was flying, I am pleased to be enjoying themselves. too boring school, I went to the biggest supermarket, because I know, is also the largest toy store here. Sure enough, a lot of toys here, of which my favorite Yifei the cupola remote aircraft. I took one of the aircraft started to play, where tourists are shocked and salespersons, aircraft fly their own, the remote control is also moving, this is really amazing. night, I came home to the door and shouted: "Mom, I'm back," the house came out of a deep sense of aroma, the mother certainly do a lot of delicious meals waiting [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]where is mount blanc[/url] for me to go home. I cried for a long time, but no one answer. I am anxious to say: [url=http://www.montblancpensdiscount.co.uk]mont blanc mountain[/url] "I do not stealth, quick to help me." Suddenly, came a burst of sound, I quickly opened his eyes and found out the book out. Model just a dream, I suffered a scare, thought it really can not go home. In fact, what is not perfect, has its drawbacks and advantages, it is not possible to tame all things.
http://www.montblancoutletsale.co.uk
Our updates Recent articles:
[url=http://wxw-park.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1151445&extra=]dredre beats NiGhT rIdEr[/url]
[url=http://www.dushanyd.com.cn/review.asp?NewsID=678]f2pi4h1a[/url]
[url=http://www.jsgygs.gov.cn/index.asp]mui3ezsi[/url]
[url=http://opkor.com/thread-1207849-1-1.html]montblanc meisterstuck clearly influenced by the stimulus[/url]
[url=http://www.xiaoya99.com/BBS/showtopic-428229.aspx]mont blanc pens discount ミュウミュウ[/url]
[url=http://law1949.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9669333]montblanc fountain pens[/url]
For newest information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on web
I found this web page as a best web page for newest updates.
Look at my web blog Altgold verkaufen
Post a Comment